Majestic Gloves 34-1550 Cut Level 5 Cut-Less Dyneema [Dozen]
Buy Majestic Gloves 34-1550 Cut Level 5 Cut-Less Dyneema Gloves
- Majestic gloves made with Dyneema® offers the leading combination of cut protection, comfort and durability
- Pound-for-pound fifteen times stronger than steel, Dyneema® is the world's strongest fiber
- Compatible for use while handling PPG Solarban® products
- Black crinkle latex palm coating
- Precurved finger design to minimize hand fatigue
- Long knit cuff for a more secure fit
- EN Cut Level 5
- ANSI Cut Level A3
Use this chart as a guide for sizing:
How to Measure For Your Glove Size:
~ Measure [full circle] around your dominant hand with a measuring tape at widest part, excluding thumb.
~ The number of inches will represent a guide to your glove size.
~ Use chart below to choose size desired.
::: For Geier Gloves winter lined (LDF) and (LDI) models [add +] [a half size] allow for lining. [measure an 8.5 order a 9]
::: For Geier Gloves Merino Wool (LDW) and Pile Lined (LDP) models [add +] [a full] one size. [measure an 8.5 order a 9.5]
::: Some glove makers [such as Geier] produce 1/2 sizes to more "customize" your choice.