Majestic Gloves 2136 Armor Skin Glove [per pair]
Majestic Gloves 2136 Armor Skin Slip On Cuff Gloves
- Armor Skin Synthetic Leather. More wear and abrasion resistant than leather and pound for pound the toughest synthetic glove material available! More wear and abrasion resistant than pigskin and cowhide
- neoprene knuckle to absorb shocks
- breathable knit back
- slip on cuff style
- pre-curved finger design for comfort and fit
- machine wash....air dry
- construction, driving, ranching, farming, sports, trucking, utilities, industry, packing/shipping
- ** also available in dozen quantities....contact for dozen quantity cost
Use this chart as a guide for sizing:
How to Measure For Your Glove Size:
~ Measure [full circle] around your dominant hand with a measuring tape at widest part, excluding thumb.
~ The number of inches will represent a guide to your glove size.
~ Use chart below to choose size desired.
::: For Geier Gloves winter lined (LDF) and (LDI) models [add +] [a half size] allow for lining. [measure an 8.5 order a 9]
::: For Geier Gloves Merino Wool (LDW) and Pile Lined (LDP) models [add +] [a full] one size. [measure an 8.5 order a 9.5]
::: Some glove makers [such as Geier] produce 1/2 sizes to more "customize" your choice.