Majestic 75-1307 Hi-Vis Waterproof Parka With Multiple Layering Options ANSI 3 R
Majestic 75-1307 Hi-Vis Waterproof Parka With Multiple Layering Option
- Hi-Vis yellow/black parka with multiple layering options [available separately]
- 100% Polyester PU coated breathable Oxford fabric
- Quality rain jacket
- 2" reflective stripes
- Stitched and taped seams insure waterproof integrity
- Concealed adjustable hood
- Elastic wrist and Velcro closure
- Zipper storm flap with heavy duty snaps
- Harness D ring pass through with storm flap
- Vented mesh back
- Outer pockets with storm flaps, mic tabs on each chest, inside pocket with zipper closure, and ID badge holder
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class 3, Type R Standard
FREE SHIPPING all orders over $45
Use this chart as a guide for sizing:
How to Measure For Your Glove Size:
~ Measure [full circle] around your dominant hand with a measuring tape at widest part, excluding thumb.
~ The number of inches will represent a guide to your glove size.
~ Use chart below to choose size desired.
::: For Geier Gloves winter lined (LDF) and (LDI) models [add +] [a half size] allow for lining. [measure an 8.5 order a 9]
::: For Geier Gloves Merino Wool (LDW) and Pile Lined (LDP) models [add +] [a full] one size. [measure an 8.5 order a 9.5]
::: Some glove makers [such as Geier] produce 1/2 sizes to more "customize" your choice.