Geier Gloves 9001 HighTop Moose Leather Moccasin (Made in USA)
Buy Geier Gloves 9001 HighTop Moose Leather Moccasin Made In USA
- Geier Glove Company....Centralia, WA....established in 1927
- Uniquely American
- created of soft....supple....buttery feeling Moose Leather
- sizing runs true to size of mens sizes
- choose with or without Fringe
- thin Crinkle Gum Sole (option) is tough, durable, very pliable and protective of leather for indoor/outdoor wearing
- quality fit, feel and finish
FREE shipping this model....!!!
Deerskin, Elkskin, American Bison, Moose-hide and Kangaroo products are not sold/shipped Internationally by this store.
Use this chart as a guide for sizing:
How to Measure For Your Glove Size:
~ Measure [full circle] around your dominant hand with a measuring tape at widest part, excluding thumb.
~ The number of inches will represent a guide to your glove size.
~ Use chart below to choose size desired.
::: For Geier Gloves winter lined (LDF) and (LDI) models [add +] [a half size] allow for lining. [measure an 8.5 order a 9]
::: For Geier Gloves Merino Wool (LDW) and Pile Lined (LDP) models [add +] [a full] one size. [measure an 8.5 order a 9.5]
::: Some glove makers [such as Geier] produce 1/2 sizes to more "customize" your choice.