Geier Gloves 244ES LDF Nordic Fleece Lined Deerskin Driving Gloves (Made in USA)
Buy Geier Gloves 244ES LDF Nordic Fleece Lined Deerskin Driving Gloves American Made in USA
Geier Gloves 244ES LDF Nordic Fleece Lined Deerskin Driving Gloves
- Geier Glove Company....established in 1927....Centralia, Washington
- Medium weight lined Deerskin glove
- Nordic Fleece lining is made from 380 grams of 100% polyester
- Wrist cuff sewn with a "gore" to give a bit wider cuff for shirt/jacket sleeve fit
- quality fit, feel and finish
- available color: Natural
- leisure, driving, sports, motorsports, hunting, ranching, farming, equestrian
Glove Size Guide
Deerskin, Elkskin, American Bison, Moose-hide and Kangaroo products are not sold/shipped Internationally by this store.
Use this chart as a guide for sizing:
How to Measure For Your Glove Size:
~ Measure [full circle] around your dominant hand with a measuring tape at widest part, excluding thumb.
~ The number of inches will represent a guide to your glove size.
~ Use chart below to choose size desired.
::: For Geier Gloves winter lined (LDF) and (LDI) models [add +] [a half size] allow for lining. [measure an 8.5 order a 9]
::: For Geier Gloves Merino Wool (LDW) and Pile Lined (LDP) models [add +] [a full] one size. [measure an 8.5 order a 9.5]
::: Some glove makers [such as Geier] produce 1/2 sizes to more "customize" your choice.