Geier Gloves 204ES LDF Nordic Fleece Lined Deerskin Driving Gloves (Made in USA)
Geier Gloves 204ES LDF Lined Deerskin Driving Gloves American Made in USA
~~~MADE IN THE USA~~~
Geier Gloves 204ES LDF Nordic Fleece Lined Deerskin Driving Gloves
- Geier Glove Company....established in 1927
- Medium weight lined Deerskin Gloves
- Glove Size Guide
- Nordic Fleece lining is made from 380 grams of 100% polyester
- quality fit, feel and finish
- available colors: Black, Brown, Saddle, Natural, Red
- display picture is left to right: Natural, Black, Brown, Saddle
- leisure, driving, sports, hunting, ranching, farming, equestrian
Deerskin, Elkskin, American Bison, Moose-hide and Kangaroo products are not sold/shipped Internationally by this store.
Use this chart as a guide for sizing:
How to Measure For Your Glove Size:
~ Measure [full circle] around your dominant hand with a measuring tape at widest part, excluding thumb.
~ The number of inches will represent a guide to your glove size.
~ Use chart below to choose size desired.
::: For Geier Gloves winter lined (LDF) and (LDI) models [add +] [a half size] allow for lining. [measure an 8.5 order a 9]
::: For Geier Gloves Merino Wool (LDW) and Pile Lined (LDP) models [add +] [a full] one size. [measure an 8.5 order a 9.5]
::: Some glove makers [such as Geier] produce 1/2 sizes to more "customize" your choice.