Geier Gloves 748 Genuine American Bison Leather Heavyweight Driver/Work Gloves (Made in USA)
Buy Geier Gloves 748 Made in the USA Genuine American Bison Leather Driving Gloves
~~~MADE IN THE USA~~~
Geier Gloves 748 Genuine American Bison Leather Heavyweight Driver/Work Gloves
- Geier Glove Company....Centralia, WA....established in 1927
- The leather used in these gloves comes exclusively from ranch raised American Bison. Bison leather is selected for work and specialty gloves. It is soft, yet strong, tough, and, wears well
- Bison leather has a very distinctive grain and texture
- Glove Size Guide
- Driver style glove with wrist snap from heavyweight American Bison Leather
- Fully welted thumb plus welt tipped fingers and closed outseams on the back, makes this glove both comfortable, tough, and long-wearing
- smooth grain Bison Hide
- same build as the 448
- unique, soft, tough
- great for leisure or work....driving, motorsports, sports, hunting, ranching, farming, construction, trucking, equestrian
- Uniquely American....!!!
Deerskin, Elkskin, American Bison, Moose-hide and Kangaroo products are not sold/shipped Internationally by this store.
Use this chart as a guide for sizing:
How to Measure For Your Glove Size:
~ Measure [full circle] around your dominant hand with a measuring tape at widest part, excluding thumb.
~ The number of inches will represent a guide to your glove size.
~ Use chart below to choose size desired.
::: For Geier Gloves winter lined (LDF) and (LDI) models [add +] [a half size] allow for lining. [measure an 8.5 order a 9]
::: For Geier Gloves Merino Wool (LDW) and Pile Lined (LDP) models [add +] [a full] one size. [measure an 8.5 order a 9.5]
::: Some glove makers [such as Geier] produce 1/2 sizes to more "customize" your choice.