Geier Gloves 730ES Genuine American Bison Leather Driver (Made in USA)
Buy Geier Gloves 730ES Made in the USA Genuine American Bison Leather Driving Gloves
~~~MADE IN THE USA~~~
Geier Gloves 730ES Genuine American Bison Leather Driving Gloves
- Geier Glove Company....Centralia, WA....established in 1927
- The leather used in these gloves comes exclusively from ranch raised American Bison. Bison leather is selected for work and specialty gloves. It is soft, yet strong, tough, and, wears well
- Bison leather has a very distinctive grain and texture
- Driver style glove with reinforced palm patch and elastic back from tannery run medium weight American Bison
- smooth grain Bison Hide
- unique, soft, tough
- colors: Black, Brown, Natural
- great for leisure or work
- Uniquely American....!!!
Glove Size Guide
Use this chart as a guide for sizing:
How to Measure For Your Glove Size:
~ Measure around your dominant hand with a measuring tape at widest part, excluding thumb.
~ The number of inches will represent a guide to your glove size.
~ Use chart below to choose size desired.
::: For Geier Gloves winter lined (LDF) and (LDI) models [add +] [a half size] allow for lining. [measure an 8.5 order a 9]
::: For Geier Gloves Merino Wool (LDW) and Pile Lined (LDP) models [add +] [a full] one size. [measure an 8.5 order a 9.5]
::: Some glove makers [such as Geier] produce 1/2 sizes to more "customize" your choice.