Geier Gloves 445 Elkskin Leather Medium/Heavy Driving Gloves (Made in USA)
Buy Geier Gloves 445 Elkskin Leather Medium/Heavy Weight Driving Gloves American Made In USA
~~~MADE IN THE USA~~~
Geier Gloves 445 Elkskin Leather Medium/Heavy Driver/Work Glove
- Geier Glove Company....Centralia, WA....established in 1927
- Medium to Heavy weight Elkskin Driver/Work Glove with snap back
- Glove Size Guide
- colors: Black, Natural (Golden)
- quality fit, feel and finish
- leisure, driving, motorsports, adventure riding, sports, hunting, ranching, farming, construction, trucking, equestrian
Deerskin, Elkskin, American Bison, Moose-hide and Kangaroo products are not sold/shipped Internationally by this store.
Use this chart as a guide for sizing:
How to Measure For Your Glove Size:
~ Measure [full circle] around your dominant hand with a measuring tape at widest part, excluding thumb.
~ The number of inches will represent a guide to your glove size.
~ Use chart below to choose size desired.
::: For Geier Gloves winter lined (LDF) and (LDI) models [add +] [a half size] allow for lining. [measure an 8.5 order a 9]
::: For Geier Gloves Merino Wool (LDW) and Pile Lined (LDP) models [add +] [a full] one size. [measure an 8.5 order a 9.5]
::: Some glove makers [such as Geier] produce 1/2 sizes to more "customize" your choice.