Geier Gloves 330ES Goatskin Leather Driving Gloves (Made In USA)
Buy Geier Gloves 330ES Goatskin Leather Driving Gloves American Made In USA
~~~MADE IN THE USA~~~
Geier Gloves 330ES Goatskin Leather Driving Gloves
- Geier Glove Company....Centralia, WA....established in 1927
- Roper glove with reinforced palm patch and elastic wrist
- Glove Size Guide
- Made from light and light-medium weight Goatskin
- colors available: Black, Brown, Gold, Natural, Saddle....[pictures display Gold and Natural]
- unique, soft and supple
- great for leisure, shooting sports, driving, equestrian, hunting
FREE SHIPPING this model
Use this chart as a guide for sizing:
How to Measure For Your Glove Size:
~ Measure [full circle] around your dominant hand with a measuring tape at widest part, excluding thumb.
~ The number of inches will represent a guide to your glove size.
~ Use chart below to choose size desired.
::: For Geier Gloves winter lined (LDF) and (LDI) models [add +] [a half size] allow for lining. [measure an 8.5 order a 9]
::: For Geier Gloves Merino Wool (LDW) and Pile Lined (LDP) models [add +] [a full] one size. [measure an 8.5 order a 9.5]
::: Some glove makers [such as Geier] produce 1/2 sizes to more "customize" your choice.