Geier Gloves 230ES Deerskin Leather Roper Driving Gloves (Made in USA)
Buy Geier Gloves 230ES American Made In USA Deerskin Leather Roper Driving Gloves
~~~MADE IN THE USA~~~
Geier Gloves 230ES Deerskin Leather Roper Driving Gloves
- Geier Glove Company....Centralia, WA....established in 1927
- Roper/Driving style glove with reinforced palm patch and elastic at wrist back, from tannery run light/medium weight Deerskin
- Glove Size Guide
- colors available....Black, Brown, Natural, Red, Saddle
- photo displays left to right: Natural, Black, Brown, Saddle
- one of most chosen plain leather Deerskin Geier models
- 230ES has palm patch [204ES same glove but no palm patch]
- leisure, driving, sports, motorsports, hunting, ranching, farming, equestrian
FREE SHIPPING this model....!!!
Deerskin, Elkskin, American Bison, Moose-hide and Kangaroo products are not sold/shipped Internationally by this store.
Use this chart as a guide for sizing:
How to Measure For Your Glove Size:
~ Measure [full circle] around your dominant hand with a measuring tape at widest part, excluding thumb.
~ The number of inches will represent a guide to your glove size.
~ Use chart below to choose size desired.
::: For Geier Gloves winter lined (LDF) and (LDI) models [add +] [a half size] allow for lining. [measure an 8.5 order a 9]
::: For Geier Gloves Merino Wool (LDW) and Pile Lined (LDP) models [add +] [a full] one size. [measure an 8.5 order a 9.5]
::: Some glove makers [such as Geier] produce 1/2 sizes to more "customize" your choice.