Geier Gloves 102 Kangaroo Leather Driving Gloves (Made in USA)
Buy Geier Gloves 102 Kangaroo Leather Driving Gloves American Made in USA
~~~MADE IN THE USA~~~
Geier Gloves 102 Kangaroo Leather Drivers
- Geier Glove Company...established in 1927
- Geier Kangaroo gloves are made from leather tanned in Australia by Packer Leather. Packer has been producing leather in Australia since 1891 and is the recognized leader in high performance Kangaroo leathers
- Kangaroo leather is selected for the finest driving, riding, shooting, and specialty gloves. It is strong, dense, and wears well
- Open wrist style glove, from tannery run light weight leather
- color: natural, brown, black, saddle
- leisure, shooting sports, hunting, motorsports, equestrian, light work
- not available for international shipping
Glove Size Guide
Use this chart as a guide for sizing:
How to Measure For Your Glove Size:
~ Measure around your dominant hand with a measuring tape at widest part, excluding thumb.
~ The number of inches will represent a guide to your glove size.
~ Use chart below to choose size desired.
::: For Geier Gloves winter lined (LDF) and (LDI) models [add +] [a half size] allow for lining. [measure an 8.5 order a 9]
::: For Geier Gloves Merino Wool (LDW) and Pile Lined (LDP) models [add +] [a full] one size. [measure an 8.5 order a 9.5]
::: Some glove makers [such as Geier] produce 1/2 sizes to more "customize" your choice.