Geier Gloves 412ES LDP Pile Lined Elkskin Choppers Mitts (Made In USA)
Buy Geier Gloves 412ES LDP Pile Lined Elksin Choppers Mitts Made in America USA
~~~MADE IN THE USA~~~
Geier Gloves 412ES LDP Pile Lined Elkskin Choppers Mitts
- Geier Glove Company....Centralia, WA....established in 1927
- Medium weight Elkskin mitt with elastic on wrist back
- Pile lining is a 14 oz. pile combination of polypropylene and polyester
- quality fit, feel and finish
- available colors: Black, Brown, Natural, Saddle
- picture displays Black and Natural
- leisure, driving, sports, hunting, ranching, farming, equestrian
Glove Size Guide
...use the Glove Size Guide to get your measurement then for Mitts the sizes are:
S -- 8-8.5
M -- 9-9.5
L -- 10-11
XL -- 12-13
Deerskin, Elkskin, American Bison, Moose-hide and Kangaroo products are not sold/shipped Internationally by this store.
Use this chart as a guide for sizing:
How to Measure For Your Glove Size:
~ Measure [full circle] around your dominant hand with a measuring tape at widest part, excluding thumb.
~ The number of inches will represent a guide to your glove size.
~ Use chart below to choose size desired.
::: For Geier Gloves winter lined (LDF) and (LDI) models [add +] [a half size] allow for lining. [measure an 8.5 order a 9]
::: For Geier Gloves Merino Wool (LDW) and Pile Lined (LDP) models [add +] [a full] one size. [measure an 8.5 order a 9.5]
::: Some glove makers [such as Geier] produce 1/2 sizes to more "customize" your choice.