Geier Gloves Baby Moccasins Vellux Lined (Made In USA)
Buy Geier Gloves Baby Moccasins Vellux Lined
~~~MADE IN THE USA~~~
Geier Gloves Baby Moccasins Vellux Lined
- Geier Glove Company....Centralia, Washington....established in 1927
- Light weight Deerskin
- smooth grain tops
- suede soles
- Leather Colors available....Saddle, Natural, Brown....[left to right in photo]
- Vellux Lining [is one color only] [see photo]
- Sizes: as listed
- PLEASE NOTE: NO CASH RETURNS, EXCHANGES ONLY....[for product defect purposes] [Custom Order, Return Restricted]
- use code Baby Moccs at check out to receive $9.95 off to credit some ship cost....[only use] if ordering 1 pair only....FREE SHIPPING applies for 2 or more pair.
Small -- 4 inches
Medium -- 5 1/4 inches
Large -- 6 inches
XLarge -- 6 1/2 inches
Deerskin, Elkskin, American Bison, Moose-hide and Kangaroo products are not sold/shipped Internationally by this store.
Use this chart as a guide for sizing:
How to Measure For Your Glove Size:
~ Measure [full circle] around your dominant hand with a measuring tape at widest part, excluding thumb.
~ The number of inches will represent a guide to your glove size.
~ Use chart below to choose size desired.
::: For Geier Gloves winter lined (LDF) and (LDI) models [add +] [a half size] allow for lining. [measure an 8.5 order a 9]
::: For Geier Gloves Merino Wool (LDW) and Pile Lined (LDP) models [add +] [a full] one size. [measure an 8.5 order a 9.5]
::: Some glove makers [such as Geier] produce 1/2 sizes to more "customize" your choice.